Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home Life Goes On..


Okay, inspiration post is all I am really feelin' in this gorgeous weather. Going into the city tomorrow to make a delivery for my mom with the added bonus of getting to chill with my kiddies.

...Just some stuff I'm feeling right now. The editorial is from The Face magazine and I dig because the past couple of nights have been spent in assorted over-sized dress shirts of my step-fathers'. Fourth picture is of the Hindu festival of Holi, known to me as the festival of colors. It happens every spring, and was just celebrated in Queens on the 15th, sad I missed out; I've never participated before but throwing neon-colored powder onto people dressed in all white sounds messy and fun. I found the Ray-Bans in an abandoned subway car just before I left school. My mom said it makes up for the cell phone I lost one night on the 4 after a trip to Splash, a gay bar that got me intoxicated. Second to last photo I took of a New Hampshire summer night sky a few years back while visiting my cousin. And this is Dave Matthews Band's latest album that I have been listening to non-stop now that the concert is just around the corner!

Off to go pick up a friend to go watch our guyfriends play adult leauge soft-ball bahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pic of you.
    x
    ww.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this warm weather too, the dali painting and the ice cream are my favourites of these pics :) xx

    ReplyDelete