Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Think Rich, Look Poor

With college comes empty wallets and cabinets, and a bursting social calendar that quickly becomes impossible to fund. Add the expensive essentials needed to live in Manhattan such as MetroCards (which soon will cost a hefty $2.50 one way), and soon your expenditures are through the roof! And if you are living in the Trump World Tower, that's something like 70 floors until you reach the roof. Then, after you add on all the economic trauma brought on by my neighboring Wall Street, it really starts to sink in just how poor you really are.

But don't fret! I have learned, and am still learning, ways to be fashionable, full, and fun on a college student's budget in Manhattan.

Albeit this will mainly be a fashion blog, I will be sharing inexpensive yet delectable recipes, show you how I go out with no money and still have fun,  fill you in on DIY projects for the new apartment, and more. This will be the place I post my fashion inspirations, share the secrets of sneaking into fashion week (twice!) and hopefully daily outfit posts once I get a working camera/once my roommate goes to J&R and gets her camera fixed.

I have some awesome vintage/thrifted pieces, and i think you guys will be excited about how I style them!

Well, I have to go do my art homework now, followed by a paper and some HTML homework. Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment